Afrina World
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
Why!!!
Ahad, 29 Januari 2012 • 7:17 PTG • 0 Comment here !
 

Hello peepss..Aku sekarang nie nak melepaskan tekanan jiwa dan raga aku kat sini kejap ye..
aku kecewa sangat2 dengan rakan blogger yang tidak memberikan kerjasama..I don't know they were busy or not but please join this segment..Aku nak menambahkan followers aku..If korang baik hati, tolong request or offer mana2 segmen untuk menambahkan followers and traffic aku..Ceh, macam aku ada traffic je..Walau bagaimanapun aku bersyukur kepada 4 orang yang telah memberi kerjasama korang..I love you all..
But thanks to Allah because give me time to finish my homework..Alhamdulillahh..
But then..Only one thing that i can't accept..What??Even thought you are perfect so what should do with me..I don't understand..

I want to confess this..Don't realize like u're clever,ok..You want say you are clever,you must proud on your own not debase at anyone who are stupid in BI..At least,she/he is learning..If you are stubborn being you're great..Carry on..And don't disturb my life anymore..

(Don't laugh at me if my english are broken..I'm learning..)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What are the nonsense thing??


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;





Welcome my readers. You've stepped onto my blog. I just shared what I like and feel.
  • Please behave yourself.
  • Don't take anything from this blog.I know which one is mine. Thank you :)


    FOLLOW HERE !

    @officiallyafrina

    Followers


    ♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
    ♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
    ♦ Iklan tidak dibenarkan di blog ni

    BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Penat Bercuti
  • Sepanjang Hari Persekolahan
  • Janji Ayahku
  • Jadual Kelas 3 Deka Sains
  • Persiapan Untuk Ke Sekolah
  • Internet Slow
  • Segmen Blogwalking And Follow By Tintan
  • Segmen Up Follower Dengan Sepantas Kilat
  • Kamera Lomo
  • Edit...