Afrina World
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
I'm Back
Rabu, 24 Disember 2014 • 2:15 PG • 0 Comment here !

Hello peeps.. Dah berapa tahun aku tak on blog nihh.. I just wanna say that I'm back, ok..Tak lebih daripada tu.. This is ridiculous.. Why i say like that?? Because i think i should stop for waiting him maybe.. Oh damn!! Why i meet him in Labuan.. Whatever lahh.. I still have my friends and i'm not live with friends forever.. How could he do that for me?? Emm..Ape yang aku merepek ni siakk..haha
He just gone. Just forget him! Ok. Let me try it. i pray for you and hope you will be fine with your first flight alone. :) And i wish i can see and talk toyou again.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;





Welcome my readers. You've stepped onto my blog. I just shared what I like and feel.
  • Please behave yourself.
  • Don't take anything from this blog.I know which one is mine. Thank you :)


    FOLLOW HERE !

    @officiallyafrina

    Followers


    ♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
    ♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
    ♦ Iklan tidak dibenarkan di blog ni

    BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • My New Year
  • Lepas Perasaan!
  • Tak Sabar Rasanya
  • I had BROKEN HEART
  • Hari Ni Balik Rumah ! Mood: Excited Gilerrr
  • Edit blog for now :D
  • Kejadian Yang Berlaku di Sekolah Aku!!
  • Perasaanku Celaru, Bangang !
  • Skin blog Dah Lusuh!!
  • Aku Rasa Tertekan !